Latest Jobs in KPK Government Funded Project June 2020
A Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa funded project invites applications from suitable candidates for positions purely on contract basis.
|Positions||Required Qualification and Experience|
|Senior. Clerk (BPS-14)||Qualification: At least 2nd Class Intermediate Certificate or equivalent.
Experience: 01 year experience with the following skill set;
o MS Word, Excel
o Drafting, Document Management
|Driver (BPS-6)||Qualification: At least 2nd class Matric certificate or equivalent
Experience: with 01 year experience with the following skillset;
Full Driving License
o Know-how of Government Offices
|Naib Qasid (BPS-3)||Qualification: Minimum Middle
Experience: 1 year experience (candidates must be registered on employee exchange)
|Sweeper (BPS-3)||Basic Literacy with 01 year experience (candidates must be registered on employee
Terms and Conditions:
1. These positions are purely on contract basis (initially for 06 months).
2. Interested candidates male/female should send their applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of academic documents, experience certificates (in relevant field only), CN1C and 2 passport size recent photographs within 15 days after the publication of 1st advertisement through registered post.
3. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. Post applied for should be written on a corner of the envelope.
6. No TA/DA is permissible for test /interview.
7. All submitted documents can be verified.
8. Any incorrect information submitted shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
P.O. Box No, 267, Peshawar GPO