Latest Jobs in Kaghan Development Authority Mansehra December 2020
Applications are invited from the bonafide residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa having domicile of the Region/District as mentioned against each post.
- Assistant Director (Technical) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Architect) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Planning) (BPS-17)
- Environmental Protection Inspector (BPS-14)
- Budget & Accounts Clerk (BPS-14)
- Tax Collector (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Court Clerk (BPS-11)
- Draftsman (BPS-11)
- Sub Engineer Mechanical/ Transport Incharge (BPS-11)
- Assistant Building Inspector (BPS-11)
- Key Punch Operator (KPO) (BPS-11)
- Work Munshi /Care Taker (BPS-07)
- Heavy Machine Operator/HTV Driver (BPS-07)
- Driver LTV (BPS-06)
- Plumber/Valve Man (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Interested candidates should apply along with detail CV and attach attested copies of credentials, professional experience certificates, CNIC and recent photographs with application to CTSP Office No. 140, Street No. 09, I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad.
- Separate application is to be submitted for each post.
- Eligible candidates must take print out their electronic roll No slip (having picture) from CTSP website for appearing in test.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase/decrease or cancel all or any of the posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Employees of Government /Semi Government Departments/Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA is admissible on account of attending test/interviews.
- Case of age relaxation shall be referred to E&HR Committee of KDA.
- All the position shall be initially for one year contract and their contract extension or regulation shall be subject to the approval of Board of Authority.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application form and detailed conditions/criteria are available on CTSP website.
- Name of the post applied for must be written on top of the courier service envelope.
- Complete application form duly filled (along with test fee slip (CTSP COPY), 3 recent color photographs, a copy of CNIC and attested copies of all academic, professional & experience certificates) may be send through courier service (only) to CTSP Head Office: Plot # 140, Street 9, Sector 1-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad.
- Application should reach with 20 days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete, applications submitted by hand or through email or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.