Latest Jobs in Pakistan Marine Academy September 2020
JOIN PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY AS NAUTICAL OR ENGINEERING CADET
- Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan.
- Age: Not more than 20 years as on 3P’ Dec 2020; For FATA/Gilgit-Baltistan / AJK / Balochistan, not more than 21 years as on 3st Dec 2020.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate: Pre- Engineering/equivalent in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with at least 55% Marks.
- Candidates who are awaiting final results may also apply, however, they have to provide a ‘Hope Certificate’ from head of respective College/Institute.
AVAILABILITY OF SEATS
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Prospectus & application forms are available with PMA admission office and on PMA website.
- Submit application form along with pay order/ bank draft of Rs. 2500/- in favor of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, NBP, PMA Branch Code-0239. Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit additional pay order/bank draft for Rs. 300,000/- along with the application form. SFS fee will be refunded in case selected on open-merit.
- Entrance Test are conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad(AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired Testing Services.
- Minimum 45% is required to qualify in entrance test.
- Medical examination of short listed candidates will be conducted at designated Army/Navy/PAF Hospitals.
- Final Selection is based on merit. Incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Post education/training employment is neither arranged nor guaranteed by PMA.
- Candidates from 0/A Level System are to submit their equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman(IBCC) Pakistan.
- Maritime Industry.
- On board Merchant Ships.
- On shore Maritime related fields.
- Two years resident training will be conducted at the Academy.
- Associate Degree in Ship Management and Marine Engineering from NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi will be awarded on completion.
- Certificates of IMO recognized Pre-Sea Mandatory Courses.
- Withdrawn from any institute/college on disciplinary grounds.
- Non-combination of required subjects.
- Candidate having DAE degree.
- Dismissed/debarred/removed from Government service including Armed Forces.
- Declared medically unfit by Medical Board.
- Submitting tampered certificates/documents.
- Concealment of information in application forms.
- 33 Scholarships for 2 years course under Ministry of Maritime Affairs, sponsored by PNSC, KPT & PQA and 04 from GRG(GREEP), are offered on need-based to deserving Cadets(total 37); distribution of MoMA scholarships is as under:
- Baluchistan: 15; Punjab/AJK: 06; Sindh: 06; KPK/ex-FATA: 06
Application should reach at Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, by 25 September 2020.