Watch all News TV live streaming online for free Click Here
Latest Jobs in Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (TEVTA) June 2020
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is the premier public organization established to promote TVETA Sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its more than 400 Institutions all over the Punjab. One of the main objectives of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts.
- Deputy General Manager (Cooperate Affairs)
- Manager (Cooperate Affairs
- Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Accounts Officer
- Senior Instructors
- Agriculture Officer
- Chief Instructor
- Quality Control Officer
- Wood Technologist (Training)
- Chief Trade Instructors
- CNC Operator
- Lab Technician
- Junior Instructor
- Lab Instructor
- Inventory Clerk / Store Keeper
- Skilled Worker Kashigar (Male &
- Shop Assistant
- Shop Assistant
- Shop Attendant
- Naas Qasid
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test! interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 40 years
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he/she will have to submit separate application/envelope for that post.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Existing Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies/local
government’s employees will apply through proper channel. Advance copy will be considered for short listing only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- The Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university/college/institute.
- All appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations, 2011 as amended from time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations.
- Application on the prescribed font available on TEVTA website along with V.. attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, Punjab based domicile, copy of C.N.1.C., and one recent passport size photograph, should reach at the below mentioned address through registered mail/ courier latest by dated 19-06-2020 (Friday) (before closing hours). Proof of posting will not be considered as a proof of delivery.
- Applications containing incomplete/’inadequate information or
received through a-mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the rights not to till any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
TEVTA Job Application Forms:
Advertisement 1 of 3: Managerial Staff
Advertisement 2 of 3: Teaching Staff
Advertisement 3 of 3: Supporting Staff