Overseas Employees Corporations invites applications from suitable candidates through Employment Permit System of South Korea.
- Age limit is 18 years to 39 years (Date of Birth 21st April 1980 to 20 April 2002)
- Online Reception of Application is with effect from 10th March 2020 to 16th March 2020
- The applicant’s name should not be on ECL
- The applicants who have worked in in Korea on E-10 and E-09 Viza are not eligible to apply for these jobs.
Procedure to Apply for Jobs in South Korea
Applicants can register themselves on OEC site with effect from 10th March 2020 to 16th March 2020. Application fee is Rs. 500/-
If the applicant has not facility of online facility he / she can get help of the OEC staff of the nearest OEC Office.
If the numbers of applications are more than the requirement, then the balloting will be held on 3rd April 2020.
Apply Online Click Here
Procedure for Registration
All the successful candidates in the balloting, the applicants should reach the OEC Office after depositing fee equal to 24 USD. They should bring the following documents:
- Computerized National Identity Card
- 2x White background pictures
- Original Passport alongwith coloured photocopy
- Bank Challan Form after depositing fee