Watch all News TV live streaming online for free Click Here
Latest Jobs in Revenue and Estate Department KPK May 2020
Office of the Project Director, GIS based Land Settlement Project of Merged Areas (MAs) “SETTLEMENT and land record / digitization of land records (for 7 districts) / creation of record of property rights”, invites applications from suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile for the following project based posts on purely fixed pay and contractual basis, details of these posts are as under.
- Assistant Settlement Officer
- Assistant Manger (GIS)
- Assistant Manager (Database)
- Tehsildar (Rtd)
- GIS Associates
- Computer Operator
- Network Support Engineer
- Girdawar (Rtd)
- Patwari (Rtd)
- Naib Qasid
- Survey Helper
General Terms and Candidates
- Eligible candidates shall apply within 15 days of this advertisement on the address given below. Applications are required to be submitted on the given patter.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than on positions shall submit separate application for each post. The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application from which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must enclose attested copies of work experience certificate against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience in not available, candidates must attach “No Objection certificate” with employment details.
- Incomplete / unclear application from or attached documents with missing / unclear information shall not be accepted
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cognet reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degree (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificate and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- These positions are purely on contract basis for a period of three years with annual contract which will be reserved on satisfactory performance.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Policy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test / Interview.
PROJECT DIRECTOR, Merged Areas GIS Based Land Settlement Project,
Revenue Academy, Revenue and Estate Department,
Near Phase-III Chowk, Hayatabad, Peshawar. Phone # 091-9219241