Latest Jobs in Punjab Irrigation Department May 2020
Irrigation Department, an equal opportunity organization. invites applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for the following post.
Director Finance (Maximum age 60 years)
Pay & Allowances
For contract employee pay Rs. 225,000/- plus annual increment @ 10%. If a government servant is selected then pay and allowances will be admissible as per Finance Department’s Notification No. FD.SR-U9-29/2006 dated 27.07.2018 and Finance Department’s advice No. SO(I&P)37/2003 Vol-11/20091856 dated 25.01.2019
Qualification & Experience
- Posses professional degree of CA // FCA / FCMA or MBA (Finance) with 15 years experience for FCA or 18 years experience for FCMA and MBA (Finance).
- Familiar with the latest accounting rules and regulations and have experience of handling financial management software.
- Motivated, having strong analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills to manage lead and guide team of finance and administration staff in enhancing their effectiveness in a professional environment.
- Must have relevant working experience in account handling of large civil projects.
- Must possess proven skills in tendering, con-tract negotiation, claims handling. Should be computer literate having experience of computer software for relevant documentation
Term & Conditions
- The above position is on contract basis under Contract Appointment Policy 2004 amended up to date.
- The period of contract will be 03 years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
- The Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel. Irrigation Department officers are required to get NOC from Secretary Irrigation Department prior to application.
- All Graduate and Master Level or higher qualifications must be from HEC recognized Universities.
- Applications would be submitted on line at: www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and no application would be received / accepted by hand or courier.
- Only applications that match the criteria given in the advertisement shall be entertained.
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Incomplete and applications without educational and experience documents shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is 30.05.2020.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.