Latest Jobs in Policy & Strategic Planning Unit Punjab 2020
Applications from proactive and dynamic individuals are called for working in the project titled “Policy & Strategic Planning Unit” of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, against the following vacant positions: –
- Research Associate
- The above referred positions contractual, nontransferable and project based.
- No TA/DA would be admissible.
- Age relaxation of 05 years is already included
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- Candidates already in Government Service may submit their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview
- PSPU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill any vacancy.
How to Apply
- Interested candidate may visit (NTS.) website (www.nt.org.ok) for application submission
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport sin photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertain.
- Application completed in all respect should reach till 04 .05.2020
- Roll number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NETS at least one week before the test
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be called fora final interview based upon relevant experience
- No separate test/interview call and invitation will be made on eligible shortlisted candidates
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application
- Submission of fake document or concealment of any fact will lead to …qualification of the candidate
- Candidate shall produce original document, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant document at the time of interview