Latest Jobs in Planning & Development Department Sindh May 2020
The office of Project Coordination & Monitoring Unit (PCMU) is functional since July 2007 under the administrative control of Planning & Development Department, Government of Sindh for day-to-day coordination & monitoring of the World Bank financed Sindh Water Sector Improvement Project (WISP) being executed by Sindh Irrigation & Drainage Authority (SIDA). Later, Government of Sindh assigned PCMU similar responsibility of another World Bank financed Sindh Barrages Improvement Project (SBIP) for rehabilitation and modernization of Guddu & Sukkur Barrage being executed by Irrigation Department, Government of Sindh. The Following posts are required to be filled-in on contract basis in the Project Coordination & Monitoring Unit (PCMU) for both WSIP & SBIP Projects:
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Project Coordinator (PPS-10)||Master’s Degree in Agriculture /Engineering/Economics from recognized University
• At least fifteen (15) years experience on management positions
for management. implementation / execution and coordination of large development projects preferably in Irrigation and Drainage Sector.
• Project Planning Preparation and Appraisal;
• Change Management including the tools of social mobilization
and Capacity Building in irrigation reforms and devolution process:
• Donors procedures. particularly World Banks procedure for
procurement and implementation of Projects;
• Supervision and Management of Consultants;
• Good Administration and Coordination tools;
• Irrigation Management including Participatory Approach;
|Director (Monitoring & Evaluation) (PPS-09)||B.Sc (lions) in Agriculture / B. E. Civil Engineering / M.A. (Economics) from recognized University.
• At least fifteen (15) years experience in designing and
implementing M&E of development Projects and at least five years
specific in Project Impact Evaluation.
|Director Coordination, Water Management & Engineering
|Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University.
• At least fifteen (15) years experience in Project, Planning, Designing and contract
Management of Water resources.
- Computer literate and knowledge of e-mail and Internet;
- Proficiency in English and Good Communication skills and report writing are essential:
Age: Not more than 62 years.
The candidates who meet all above requirements should apply and submit their CVs along with latest passport size photograph through surface mail or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the undersigned by 05th June, 2020. Applicants presently working in Government / Semi Government Departments / Organizations should apply through proper channel. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for test / interviews. For further details of role and responsibility of Project Coordinator. please visit Project website: www.wsip.com.pk or contact with the undersigned during the office timing.
SECTION OFFICER (ADMN-I)
Planning & Development Department,
Room No. 314-A, 2nd Floor.
Tughlaq House, Sindh Secretariat.
Building No. 2. Karachi.