Watch all News TV live streaming online for free Click Here
The office of the Donor Funded Project invites applications from qualified candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for appointment for the following positions on contract basis:-
- ONE (1) Position of Project Manager at Program Office Karachi. minimum qualification: MBBS with Masters in Public Health / Health Policy or equivalent. Minimum experience: Post-Qualification, 5-10 years relevant experience in Public /Private Sector. Experience in TB Program will be preferred. Age Limit: 60 years.
- One (1) Position of Provincial MDR Coordinator at Program Office Karachi, minimum qualification: MBBS with MPH/DTCD, minimum experience: 05 years experience in community based treatment, social / community mobilization networking and coordination. Age Limit: 50 years.
- One (1) Position of M&E Officer Lab at PRL Sindh Karachi. minimum qualification: Masters Degree in Public Health, Health Policy or equivalent, minimum experience: 05 years experience in Monitoring of Laboratory. Quality Assurance, Quality Control. Supervision. Data Validation and Report Writing. Age Limit: 50 years.
- One (1) Position of Provincial Program Officer at Mirpurkhas Division. minimum qualification: MBBS with MPH / DTCD, minimum experience: 03 years of planning. implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Public Health Programs. Computer skills particularly working on MS-Office is mandatory. Data management analysis, presentation, report writing skills are must. Age Limit: 50 years.
- One (1) Position of Provincial PPM / HDL /TB HIV Coordinator Program Office at Karachi, minimum qualification: MBBS, preferably Masters in Public Health, minimum experience: 3-5 years of experience in developing training material. implementation of training plans and facilitation of training activities. Report writing skills and working in MS-Office is desired. Preference will be given to candidates having experience with TB Contract Program. (These criteria are in line with other provinces). Age Limit: 50 years.
- One (1) Position of MDR TB Coordinator Physician – PMDT at PMDT SITE Mithi, minimum qualification: MBBS, minimum experience: Fresh, preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience. Age Limit: 60 years.
- One (1) Position of Lab Technologist at CMCH Larkana, minimum qualification: BSc Microbiology / BSc Laboratory Technology, minimum experience: 02 years of working in Microbiology / Pathology / Laboratory. Experience of basic principles and practices in the fields of microbiology. Quality assurance procedures applicable to a Microbiology, techniques and terminology used in the bacteriology transmission and control of communicable diseases is desired. Knowledge of laboratory equipment and its maintenance is desirable. Age Limit: 40-45 years.
- One (1) Position of Lab Technician – GeneXpert at Nagar Parker, minimum qualification: Diploma in Medical Lab Technology. Age Limit: 50 years.
- One (1) Position of Screener at DHQ Hospital Mithi, minimum qualification: HSC I FSc. Age Limit: 40-45 years.
- One (1) Position of Field Officer at PMCH Nawabshah, minimum qualification: Matric. Age Limit: 40-45 years.
- One (1) Position of Driver at Karachi. minimum qualification: Middle with valid driving License LTV/HTV, Age Limit: 50 years.
Application Procedure & General Terms and Conditions
- Applications along with updated CV attested copies of all academic documents, experience certificates (if any) and application form, clearly mentioning the post applied in subject line should be sent on careers_ptpsindh@yahooscom within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Application forms can be downloaded from Here (Download Form)
- Incomplete information and applications received after due date will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test and Interviews and no TA / DA will be admissible for the test or interview.
- The advertised positions are on contract basis extendable on availability of the funds by the donor and performance evaluation during the Job Period.
- Provincial TB Control Program reserves the right to increase or decrease the positions or revoke the hiring process.
- The maximum age limit mentioned against each position is final and calculated by application closing date.