Latest Jobs in Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication April 2020
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
Universal Service Fund Company was created to minimize the digital divide between the rural and urban communities through facilitation of telecommunications and data access. The Organization aims at increasing the outreach of information Communication Technology services to the previously un-served or underserved areas, in order to reach defined tele-density and broadband penetration targets.
USF Company requires a transformational and passionate leader as “Chief Executive Officer” to work closely with the Board of Directors and USFCo. team to grow the organization to next level through strategic visionary planning, fast track project execution and developing highly efficient and people-cum-process oriented system:
Required Competencies, Experience and Qualification
- Must qualify Fit and Proper criteria for appointment as Chief Executive of Public Sector Company as defined in Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 of SECP, including competence capability, personal and financial integrity.
- Must have minimum 15 years of professional experience with at-least 5 Years in senior management / leadership role (CXO level) in ICT/Telecom Sector with well reputed organizations.
- Must have a Masters degree or above of Engineering in Telecom, Electrical, Electronics, Computers Sciences, orBusiness Administration.
- The degree(s) accomplished will be from national or international university / institute accredited by HEC. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration is a must (in case of Engineering degree).
- Must be self-motivated, growth mindset oriented, initiator and coachable.
- Must have strong people, business, operational and financial acumen.
- Maximum age limit at the time of appointment is 57years.
Pay Package and Facilities
Selected candidate will be offered a three years contract with congenial professional environment and an excellent market-based compensation package and other perks & privileges commensurate with experience. This position is based in Islamabad.
- Download detailed Job Description of the post from www.usf.org.pk/careers.
- Download a soft copy of prescribed format of application form from www.usf.org.pk/careers, Fill it using MS Word, send complete application in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
- Download softcopy of declaration from above link, print and submit as per instructions provided.
- Attach copies of all degrees/testimonials and experience certificates. HEC attested degrees must be presented at the time of appointment.
- Please don’t forget to mention name of the post in subject line of your email, otherwise application shall not be entertained.
- Submit complete application in all respect on prescribed format within 15 days from the publication date of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications or applications in any other format shall not be considered.