Latest Jobs in Ministry of Human Rights, Directorate General of Special Education June 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment to the following posts, PSDP funded projects ( i.e. “up-gradation of National Special Education Centre for Hearing Impaired Children, Islamabad from Higher Secondary to Graduation level”, Establishment of Recourse Unit for Autistic Children at National Special Education Centre for Mentally Retarded Children, Islamabad”, “Establishment of Orthopedic Workshop at National Special Education Centre for Physically Handicapped Children, Islamabad”.) purely on contract basis on lumpsum pay on merit basis.
- Assistant Professor (PPS-8 equivalent to BPS-18).
- Lecturer/ Senior Teacher (PPS-7 equivalent to BPS-17).
- Social Case Worker (PPS-7 equivalent to RPS-17)
- Speech Therapist (PPS-7 equivalent to BPS-17).
- Occupational Therapist (PPS-7 equivalent to RPS-17)
- Behavior Therapist (PPS-7 equivalent to BPS-17).
- Clinical Psychologist (PPS-7 equivalent to BPS-17).
- Pediatrician (PPS-7 equivalent to RPS-17)
- Prosthetist/Ortholist (PPS-7 equivalent to RPS-17).
- Physical Training Instructor (PPS-6 equivalent to BPS-16)
- Assistant (PPS-5 equivalent to RPS-15)_
- Nurse (PPS-5 equivalent to BPS-14).
- Vocational Instructor (PPS-5 equivalent to BPS-14).
- Music Teacher (PPS-5 equivalent to BPS-14).
- Physical Training Instructor (PPS-5 equivalent to RPS-14)
- Social Organizer (PPS-5 equivalent to RS-14)
- Prosthetic/Orthotics Technician (PPS-4 equivalent to BPS-12).
- Junior Teacher (PPS-4 equivalent to BPS-11)
- Lab Assistant Computer (PPS-4 equivalent to BPS-11).
- Lab Assistant Fine Arts (PPS-4 equivalent to APS-11).
- LDC (PPS-3 equivalent to BPS-09).
- Driver (PPS-1 equivalent to RPS-05)
- Attendant (PPS-1 equivalent to BPS-03).
- Aya (PPS-1 equivalent to BPS-02).
- Hostel Attendant (PPS-1 equivalent to BPS-02).
Term and Conditions
- The Selection shall be made purely on merit on contract basis up to 30-06-2021 extendable further on yearly basis till the completion of the project.
- Application on prescribed format should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The candidates called for interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials/ experience certificate.
- Application may be submitted by both male and female candidates with equal opportunity of employment. Applicant working in Government, Semi Government organizations or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.. Name of post should be clearly mentioned in application as well as on envelope. Applications that are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview or for joining the post.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel recruitment to any post.
Directorate General of Special Education
Hanna Road, G-8/41 Islamabad. Tele: 051-9107537