Watch all News TV live streaming online for free Click Here
Ministry of Health Directorate of Central Health Establishments Islamabad Jobs
Directorate of Central Health Establishments, Islamabad is Implementing PSDP Project titled strengthening of Points of Entry/Exit (PoEs) of Pakistan and Directorate of Central Health Establishments, Islamabad. Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male and Female) being Pakistani National against domiciled mentioned against each for the recruitment of following posts in lieu of PC-I and for a minimum period of 02 years which is likely either to be extendable or to be regularized. A candidate most possess the below mentioned educational qualifications and experience and must be within the age limits as mentioned against the post concerned:
|Sr. No||Name of Post||BPS||No of Posts|
|1||Deputy Director Point of Entry (PoE)||BPS-18||01 Vacancy|
|2||Assistant Director Administration||BPS-17||01 Vacancy|
|3||Data Entry Operator||BPS-14||1 Vacancy|
|5||Naib Qasid||BPS-01||01 Vacancy|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Age relaxation will be provided as per Federal Government Rules. However five years general age relaxation will be admissible to all the candidates.
- Candidates for Sr. No. 01 to 03 are directed to apply online
- Candidates for Sr. No. 04 to 05 are advised to submit their applications directly to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, Islamabad NIH Premises. Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
- Government Servants are directed to apply through proper channel No TA/DA will be admissible. Submitted Fee non-transferable/non-refundable.
- The recruitment will be made strictly on merit in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The successful candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year. It may be extended for a period not exceeding one year a subject to the provisions of Article 6 of the Civil Servants Act, 1973.
- The decision of the Competent Authority may be treated as FINAL which cannot be challenged in any court of law.