Latest Jobs in Ministry Of Climate Change June 2020
Ministry of Climate Change, Islamabad invites applications from suitable candidates having Pakistani Nationality for appointment against the following vacant posts on regular basis:-
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-9)
Terms and Conditions
- All appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy and their O.M. No. F53/1/2008-SP, dated 22-10-2014.
- Government employees should send their applications through proper channel.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and they must bring their original educational Degrees/Certificates/CNIC at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for Test/Interview.
- The Ministry of Climate Change reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, subject to their availability. Serving personnel may apply through proper channel.
- All the Candidates applying for the above-mentioned post(s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above any or other relaxation in age limit, if admissible under the rules.
- Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates should send their applications along with CV directly to Section Officer (Admn-l), Ministry of Climate Change, LG&RD, Complex, G-5/21 Islamabad.
- Closing date of applications is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Late & incomplete applications shall not be entertained.