Latest Jobs in High Court of Sindh June 2020
Applications are invited to fill up the following vacant posts at High Court of Sindh, Principal Seat at Karachi, Bench at Sukkur Circuit Courts at Hyderabad & Larkana from the candidates who are between age of 18 and 28 years, having Domicile of Sindh and fulfill the requirements / criteria mentioned against each post.
- Security Coordinator (BPS-10)
- Junior Computer Operator (BPS-07)
- Junior Hardware / Network Technician (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-07)
- CCTV Operator (BPS-06)
- I.T Archivers (BPS-05)
- Electrician (BPS-05)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-05)
- Book Binder (BPS-05)
- Daftary (BPS-05)
- I.T. Helper (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-03)
- Gardener (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Plumber (BPS-02)
- Carpenter (BPS-02)
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS:-
- All the candidates are required to send their application(s) on prescribed Application Form available with this advertisement along with attested copies of educational document(s). CNIC, Domicile & P.R.C., two passport size photographs & valid Driving License (only for the post of Driver and Dispatch Rider) on or before 22nd June, 2020 to the Registrar, Sindh High Court. Court Road, Karachi or candidate may directly submit application in the Dispatch Branch of High Court of Sindh, Karachi. Candidates may download the prescribed application form from the official website of this Court, i.e. sindhhighcourt.gov.pk/jobs.php.
- Separate Application forms may be filled / send for each post, if applying for more than on post.
- Incomplete job applications will not be entertained and will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Relaxation in age limit would be given only to suitable candidate.
- Only shortlisted / suitable candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The candidates who have already applied for the post of I.T Archiver (Sr. No. 6) and l.T Helper (Sr No. 11) are not required to apply / submit application again.
- No TA / DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in test I interview.