Latest Jobs in Federal Government Agency (FIA)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for country wide vacancies in the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for the position form BS (01-15) to ensure transparency and merit. Detail of vacancies for recruitment from BS-01- to BS-15 are as under:-
|Post||Qualification / Experience|
|Assistant||i. 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor Degree from University recognized by HEC. ii. The selected candidates shall have to undertake 06 weeks IT Basic Training course including MS Office Conducted by the NITB within one year.|
|Sub Inspector Investigation||2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor Degree from University recognized by HEC.|
|Stenotypist||i. Intermediate ii. A minimum speed of shorthand 80 wpm and typing speed 40 wpm iii. must be computer literate.|
|UDC||i. Intermediate ii. The selected candidates shall have to undertake 06 weeks IT Basic Training course including MS Office Conducted by the NITB within one year.|
|LDC||i. Matriculation with typing speed 30 wpm ii. The selected candidates shall have to undertake 06 weeks IT Basic Training course including MS Office Conducted by the NITB within one year.|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor Degree from University recognized by HEC.|
|Constable||Matriculation 2nd Class from recognized Board|
|Constable Drivers||i. Matriculation 2nd Class from recognized Board ii. Motorcycle and LTV license from any licensing authority in Pakistan Experience i. Capable of Driving car & light vehicles. ii. Knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.|
|Staff Car Drivers||i. Primary ii. Motorcycle and LTV license from any licensing authority in Pakistan iii. Well versed in the traffic rules. iv. Knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.|
|Dispatch Rider||i. Primary ii. Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules|
General Terms and Conditions
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- All the candidates applying for above mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years as per Federal Government Rules. Age will be counted from the closing date fixed form receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted any place in Pakistan.
- Applications already in Government service should apply through proper channel. They shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of degree / certificate issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities / Institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
- No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- The candidates for posts at serial No. 2,6,7 & 8 shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 minutes for male candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physical measurement assessment followed by computer based test (CBT) based on MCQs to be conducted at later stage shall be shortlisted for interview.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- By hand application will not be accepted / entertained.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test centre premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview / physical / endurance & skill tests.
- Applicants shall submit their applications online on FIA Web Portal. After applying for the post (s), applicants are advised to regularly check FIA Web portal for important announcements i.e list of eligible / in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centers, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results (Physical / skills / written) related to recruitment against above posts. The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via SMS on given number. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through posts.
- After scrutiny of applications, the list of in-eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of FIA for information of all concerned. Any candidate who has any grievance regarding his / her eligibility / result of any portion of the test hall be required to lodge inquiry / complaint on FIA website within 07 days of uploading of the result and FIA will be liable to reply to his / her query through its complaint management system.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in physical/skills/CBT test unless they produce registration slip and original CNIC/Passport.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-09) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) before completion of probation period.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates can only submit online application using given below link after 30-05-2021
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- Detailed general instruction / guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Closing date for submission of application is 21-06-2021