Latest Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan April 2020
Applications from suitable candidates on prescribed proforma are invited to fill vacancies as below:-
Post Name: Election Officer (BPS-17)
Qualification & Experience
Master (2nd Division)
BA (Hons) B.Sc (Hons)
B.Com Hons (2nd Divisoni)
Law Graduate (2nd Division)
BA/BSc/B.Com (2nd Division) with two year service experience in any Government Organization.
|Sr. No||Quota||No of Vacancies|
|3||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)||07 Vacancies|
|5||Sindh (Urban)||04 Vacancies|
|6||Sindh (Rural)||07 Vacancies|
|8||Gilgit Baltistan (GB)||01 Vacancy|
|9||Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK)||01 Vacancy|
|Total Vacancies||59 Vacancies|
How to Apply:-
- Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by Click Here within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
- Note Please: Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
- Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.