Latest Jobs in Institute Of Social & Cultural Studies Punjab University July 2020
Department of Public Health, University of the Punjab has been conducting a research project titled “Trial of High-Dose Vitamin D Supplementation in the Treatment of Complicated Severe Acute Malnutrition” (ViDiSAM”, the Clinical Trial) in collaboration with Queen Marry University of London. The Project Management is looking for suitable technical / support staff for a specific period of time
- Trial Coordinator (Vacant Post 01)
- Trial Administrator (Vacant Post 01)
- Finance Officer (Vacant Post 01)
- Trial Pharmacist (Vacant Post 01)
- Junior Pediatric Specialty Doctors (Vacant Posts 02)
- Research Nurses (Vacant Posts 02)
- Fieldworkers (Vacant Posts 05)
- Laboratory Technicians (Vacant Posts 02)
TERM & CONDITIONS
- Interested candidates are advised to submit their brief resume with the applications Forms, along .th all attested educational and experience certificates.
- The prescribed application form are available at the University website
- Only shod listed candidates will be called for interview.
The applications (complete in all respect) should reach (through TCS or any other courier services) in the Department of Public Health, Institute of Social & Cultural Studies, University of the Punjab (Quaid-i-Azam Campus), Lahore by 28 July 2020 during office hours and you can also send their applications forms along with all attested educational and’ experience certificates through director.iscsRpu.edu.pk