Latest Jobs in Institute of Petroleum Technology Karak March 2021
Applications are invited from Pakistani National (both male/females) for appointment against the following posts in the Project “Establishment of Institute of Petroleum Technology, Karak” on contract.
|Position Required||Position Required Qualification & Experience|
|Network Administrator||B.Sc./ BS IT/CS/SE or Equivalent with Experience of Networking|
|Office Assist||BA/B.Sc. Office Administration|
|Head Clerk||BA, F.Sc with knowledge/skills of clerical, File & Office book keeping Short hand computer skills|
|Lab Assistant||BA/B.Sc. with lab experience &Instrumentation|
|Technicians||DAE (Petroleum, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, etc.)|
|Lab Store Keeper||F.Sc with knowledge/skills of clerical, file & office book keeping, Shorthand and computer skills|
|Junior Clerk||F.Sc with knowledge/skills of Clerical, File & Office book keeping and Short hand and computer skills|
|Driver||Secondary School Certificates, Driving License (LTV/HTV)|
|Peon/ Naib-Qasid||Secondary School Certificate|
- Cover letter along with updated CV/Resume with EEC attested copies of degrees, testimonials (All attested Educational Certificate a, Post Qualification Experience Certificates, Training/ Certifications, Domicile, CNIC & 02 passport size photographs to be sent by registered courier company before closing date of application
2. In case of foreign degree holder the equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided at the time of apply.
3. Complete applications must reach to address mentioned below not later than 15 days from the date of advertisement Application received by hand, after due date, incomplete shall not be considered.
Employees of Government Semi Government department are required to apply through paper channel.
5. The applicants should have age between 22-45 years at closing date. The general age relaxation shall be applicable as per prevailing rules and procedures defined by the Government of Pakistan.
6. Shortlisting shall be carried out on the basis of Project Policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA is admissible on account of attending test/interview.
7. The appointment on these positions is purely on merit & contract basis at Karak for an initial period of two (2) years and shall be extendable subject to satisfactory performance, until completion of project.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to increase decrease the number of post, also reserves the rights to cancel the advertisement process at any stage without assigning any
9. The post mentioned at serial No 9 & 10 are directed to send only application with their requisite certificates.
10. The appointments shall be made in accordance with approved PC-1 (Salary & Perks) and availability of funds.
11. Use separate envelope for each position furthermore, position name should be clearly