How To Apply For Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program?
Each applicant will be able to get 12,000 rupees from Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program. The eligibility criteria and the process of registration, the way of getting fund learn all from here.
The federal government has begun the registration process. Each deserving aspirant will receive 12,000 rupees under this cash program. As per Ehsaas program Chairperson Dr. SaniaNishtar, approximately 10 million families across the country will get an advantage from the Ehsas cash program.
For registration SMS and online through both services one can apply, SMS service is introduced by keeping view on illiterate people, for them it seems troublesome to apply online. A guideline is given below in steps for the registration.
Who can apply for Ehsas Emergency Cash Program?
The very first step is to know the eligibility criteria for registration. So according to Dr. SaniaNishtar one person from one family can apply. These people will not be eligible for this program.
- Those who do not have a valid CNIC.
- Those having abroad travel history
- Own a passport and applied for one and their spouses
- Those who own a property
- Those who have utility bills more than 10,000
- Current and ex-government federal or provincial employees and their spouses
- Those registered to any other relief scheme under the federal government
- Those who have mobile bills equal to or more than 1,000
- Three or more family members availed CNIC with executive fees.
How to apply for the Ehsaas Emergency cash Program via SMS?
- Type in the text bar your CNIC Number and send it to 8171.
- If your CNIC is valid then you will be able to proceed forward. But in the case if your CNIC is invalid then you will get a message “your CNIC number is not valid for Ehsaas Emergency Cash program.”
- If the applicant is blocked because of improper profiling, he will get a notification. Otherwise the process will succeed.
- You have been registered
- Contact the administration
- You do not deserve the program
- Contact your Village Council Secretory or Tehsil office, if you get the contact message from the administration. Visit the online link after receiving a message.
How to apply the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Online?
- Visit the online NADRA portal for checking the details and eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas Emergency Program.
- Enter the CNIC of yours on Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program registration web-portal to check either you are eligible or not.
- After that type the code that will be given in the image and click on submit to go forward.
- Final step, type and enter your residential address and verify all the details you have given then accept the terms and conditions given and submit application.
How to apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program in Urdu?
Many people do not feel ease while applying in English, they can download PDF file containing all information and required details in urdu. You will have the details in your language and this will be more comprehensible for you.
How to receive money?
People after applying to the Ehsaas Cash Program will be recognized as needy in the system and they will be considered eligible for the program. After verifying process people will receive an SMS containing details about in which bank they should go for withdrawing the money from Ehsaas Funds.