Latest Jobs in Directorate of Reclamation & Probation, Home Department KPK August 2020
Directorate of Reclamation & Probation, Home Department. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar invites applications from eligible bonafide candidates/ residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Newly Merged Districts for filling the following posts purely on contractual basis till project life according to the Project Policy of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, for the Project “Reformation and Skill Development facilities for Probationers”. Candidates must possess the minimum required qualifications and age as noted against each post :-
|Post & Designation||Qualification|
|Project Director (B-18)||Masters in Social Sciences
10 year work experience in (project) Administration / management in social sector having strong research background
(Skill Development) (B-17)
|Masters in Social Sciences / Management Sciences with 6 year work experience in similar projects|
|Counsellor / Psychologist
|Masters in Psychology and 6 years work experience in similar govt or non-govt projects|
|Assistants ( Coordinator) (B-16)||Masters in Social Sciences / Management Sciences with M.S office proficiency (Strong Computer Skills alongwith 3 year work experience in similar projects|
|Accountant (B-16)||M.Com or MBA (Finance).|
|Driver (B-06)||Having valid LTV license, matriculate candidate will be preferred.|
|Naib Qasid (B-03)||Literate. matriculate candidate will be preferred.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Appointment will be purely on contract basis till completion of project, as per project policy.
- The posts are project posts and will stand abolished automatically on completion of the project.
- Candidates intending to apply for the posts at S. No 6 & 7, are directed to send their applications to the Director, Reclamation & Probation, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Benevolent Fund Building, Room No. 126-28, Peshawar, shall reach the office of undersigned within the given time period.
- Lump sum fix pay package will be offered as per Government Project Policy.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications, i.e 28-08- 2020.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Original documents along with one set of attested copies of all the ant documents shall be produced at the time of
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any applicatioti without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 700/- (for BPS-17 & above) and Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online, application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA or appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Availability of online Application Fonn on etea.edu.pk on 10-08-2020
- Last date for submission of online Application is 28-08-2020.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not sham it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application font will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.