Latest Jobs in Health Department Sindh August / September 2020
Health Department Government of Sindh is going to conduct ‘Walk-in-Interview” for filling for the post of Community Midwifes (CMW) on 01 Year contract basis (extendable on fixed salary).
Interested Candidates, having domicile of District Sujawal and meeting the above mentioned minimum eligibility criteria are advised to appear for interview before the recruitment committee notified by the Government of Sindh along with the application address to “District Health Officer Sujawal, Health Department Government of Sindh” and having annexures of resume detailing bio-data qualifications, experience, postal address, email address (optional) if available and contact details along with National Identity Card, 03 Passport Size Photographs and attested photocopies of all relevant documents.
- The positions are health facility specific and non-transferable. Preference will be given to the candidate residing in the Union Council / demographic Jurisdiction of the Health Facilities.
- The minimum and maximum age shall be computed as on the date and time of walk-in-interview however 15 years age relaxation will be given as per existing Government Notifications.
- The recruitment shall made in accordance with existing policy regarding quota reserved for differentiable and minorities.
- Interested candidates are required to bring all original documents for on-spot security of all relevant documents ascertain the provisional eligibility of candidate and only those candidates will be interested who will be filling on minimum eligibility criteria.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi Government Department / Projects should bring original NOCs from their department to appear before the interview committee.
- The above positions purely on contract basis which extendable and on fixed salary Rs. 25000/- per month without usual allowances.
- Non-compliance of above instructions will debar the candidate from appearing before recruitment
- Candidate appearing for interview will not be entitled for any TA/DA.
- Any kind of influence by the candidates on the recruitment committee, the candidate will be dis-qualified