Latest Jobs in Gujranwala Institute of Nuclear Medicine (GINUM) March Jobs
A prestigious public sector organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the below mentioned posts (Regular / Contract), We offer bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits on special pay scale basis.
|Nurse||a). 03 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year Midwifery course duly recognized by PNC.
b). 03 years Diploma in Nursing with 1 year course in ICU/Ward etc duly recognized by PNC.
c). 04 years B.Sc Nursing (After Intermediate) duly recognized by PNC.
d). M.Sc (Nursing) duly recognized by PNC.
|Pr.Tech (Electronics)||a). B.Tech (Pass)
b). 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering (1st Division).
|Tech-I (HVAC)||03 Years Diploma of Associate Engineer (FIVAC) (1st Division) from recognized Polytechnic Institute.|
|Scientific Assistant-I||B.Sc (1st Division) (Chemistry/ Physics/ Bio-Tech/ Bio-Chem).|
|Jr. Assistant-I (Admin)||BCS / BBA (like HRM/ Marketing /IT/ Supply Chain Management) (Two Years) or BA/B.Sc (1st Division).|
|Jr. Assistant-I (Accts)||BBA (Finance / Banking), Two years 1st Division or B.Com (1st Division or equivalent to other Finance related qualifications as per HEC standard.|
|07 Jr. Assistant-I (Store)||BCS / BBA (like HRM / Marketing / IT / Supply Chain Management) (Two Years) or BA/ B.Sc (1st Division).|
|Jr. Library Assistant||Bachelor of Library Sciences (1st Div) with Computer Literacy|
|Data Entry Operator||a). Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div at least 50% marks & 06 months Computer Course with 5000 KDPI-1.
b). Matric with Computer Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 5000 KDPH.
Applications can be submitted online through this given below Link within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement
- Candidates must not below 18 years and above 35 years of age upto last date of advertisement,
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div. in the final degree/certificate, only one second Div. in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however initially the selected candidates are likely to be placed / appointed at Gujranwala.
- Experience will only be considered, if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post,
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diploma/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for above position, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during and after selection
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in test/ interview.