Latest Jobs in Government College University (GCU) Faisalabad July 2020
Applications are invited for the appointments in Government College University Faisalabad from qualified. competent, motivated, and innovative, goal oriented & committed professionals (Pakistani Nationals) for the Positions of Lecturer and Assistant Professor on per lecture basis in the Department of History and Pakistan Studies:
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor
Ph.D in the relevant subject
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer:-
M.Phil/ MS or equivalent (18 years) or Masters Degree from a Foreign University in the relevant subject
- A draft of Rs. 1000/- as registration processing fee in favour of Treasurer Government College University, Faisalabad and original pay order should be enclosed alongwith the application.
- Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
- Registration will be valid for 06 month only.
- Candidates are required to submit written application along with complete C.V and attested copies of testimonials, CNIC & experiences (if any).
- Final selection will be based on recommendations of interview committee.
- Candidates having previous Teaching Experience will be preferred.
- University reserves the right not to appoint any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Seats will be filled as per requirement of the department/ discipline concerned.
- Employees of the University cannot apply.
- Candidates must forward their applications directly in the Department of History and Pakistan Studies GCUF, before the closing date, i.e. 13.07.2020. The interviews of candidates will be conducted on 15.07.2020.
- No TA/DA would be admissible when called for Interview.