Jobs in Pakistan Army General Head Quarter (GHQ) September 2020
Applications are invited for the following temporary posts likely to become permanent in a Government Organization. Brief terms and conditions for eligibility are indicated against each:-
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
b. Typing Speed of 20 w.p.m.
c. Computer Literate.
|Statistical Assistant||Graduate with Statistics or Mathematics as an elective subject|
b. Minimum speed of 80 & 40 w.p.rn in Shorthand and typing respectively.
c. Must be Computer Literate.
|DEO (Data Entry Operator)||a. 2nd Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Physics from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
b. Minimum speed of 10,000 key depression per hour for data entry / verification
|Library Assistant||Graduate with certificate in Library Science from recognized Institution.|
|Technician (Electronics / Electrical/ Camera / Computer)||DAE (Electrical /Electronics/ Computer Hardware) with 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Ex-Serviceman O (Technical Arms) having relevant technical
qualification with 05 years practical experience in the relevant field.
|Technician (Networking)||DAE (Computer Technology and Information Technology) with 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Ex-Serviceman (Technical Arms) having relevant technical qualification with 05 years practical experience in the relevant field.
b. 2 years experience as Proof Reader in any leading Commercial/ Government Press
- Candidates must be registered a citizen of Pakistan. Those who are in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applications on prescribed form alongwith photocopy of CNIC and 2x latest photographs should reach Post Bo 750 GPO, Rawalpindi by 09 October 2020. Photocopies of Educational/Qualification documents are no required to be attached with the application form at this stage.
Note: Original CNIC, educational/experience certificates and domicile are required to be produced at the time of test/interview.
- Applicants to deposit Rs. 200/- (without any extra charges) in Online Account Titled “CAO Exam Fee Fund’ Number 4025241969 NBP GHQ Branch (Branch Code – 0330), Rawalpindi in any NBP Branch and paste paid deposit slip (In original) on reverse side of application Form.
- Schedule for Test/ Interview will be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates only.
- Number of posts can be increased/decreased as per requirement of the department.
- Candidates belonging to Minorities/ Schedule Caste/Disable and Women quota will be considered as per their reserved quota.
- Place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date of receipt of applications which is 09 October 2020. Age relaxation will be allowed to the civilian candidates belonging to Sindh Balochistan, Ex-FATA and AK as per existing rule prescribed by the Govt of Pakistan.
- Age relaxation admissible to retired armed forces personnel is 15 years or the number of years actually served in armed forces whichever is less, hence maximum age limit for retired armed forces personnel is 45 years.
- Applications received after due date/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
P.O Box No. 750, G.P.O Rawalpindi