Latest Jobs in Finance Division Islamabad October 2020
Finance Division Islamabad invites job applications from the suitable candidates for the following vacant posts:-
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
ii. 06 (Six) weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) conducted by NITB is mandatory after selection before completion of probation period
ii. Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively.
iii. Must be computer literate.
|Assistant Supervisor /
|i. 2nd Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences with 03 years experience of Surveillance Officer in reputed Organization or experience of operating CCTV Cameras. Minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m in MS Office.|
ii. 03 (Three) weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) conducted by NITB is mandatory after selection before completion of probation period
ii. 30 w.p.m.
iii. 03 (Three) weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) conducted by NITB is mandatory after selection before completion of probation period
ii. 02 Years certificate / diploma in drawing and printing from any Government recognized institute.
iii. 02 years experience in Art Work.
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of interview.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at time of interview.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to an upper age limit relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above as per Establishment Division’ SRO 586(1)/99, dated 185-1999, and F.9/2/91-R.5, dated 28-11-2000 and clarification dated 24.06.2010. This relaxation shall be over and above any other relaxation in age limit, if admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, Finance Division reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Female, minority candidates are encouraged to apply, if otherwise eligible.
- Applicants shall apply directly on the ITS website. After applying for the post(s) the applicants are advised to regularly check ITS website for important announcement (Procedure for Roll No. Slip/Written Test Schedule/Result etc) related to recruitment against the above post.
- Finance Division (Main) reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject to their availability.
How To Apply
Interested male and female applicants meeting requisite qualification and criteria may register online. Test fee is non-refundable and nontransferable
PLEASE ONLY PAY TEST FEE IN DESIGNATED BANK,PAID BANK SLIP WITH BANK STAMP WILL BE CONSIDERED OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED.