Latest Jobs in Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan June / July 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having Pakistani Nationality for the following vacant posts:
|Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Research Officer||LLM from HEC recognized University.
Preferably five years experience and having computer Knowledge.
|Research Assistant||LIB from HEC recognized University.
Experience in the relevant field.
|Protocol Assistant||Masters in any discipline from HEC recognized University.
Experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
At least 80/40 w.p.m. speed in Short Hand and Typing respectively.
Proficient in Computer specially in MS Office.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The employees appointed will be governed by the Federal Shariat Court (Terms & Conditions of.Service of Staff) Rules.
2. Maximum Age limit will be relaxed as per Federal Government Policy.
3. Employees of Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
4. Incomplete applications will be rejected.’
5. Applications may be sent online or by Post on prescribed Application Form with two photographs within 15 days after publishing of this advertisement to office of The Registrar, Federal Shariat Court, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.
6. Original documents of shortlisted candidates will be checked at the time of interview and if found fake or false the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
7. The Competent Authority may increase or decrease number of the posts and may cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
9. Tests/Interviews will be conducted at Principal Seat, Islamabad and respective Bench Registries of this Court;at-Lahore, Karachi, Quetta & Peshawar. However, in case of less than 20 candidates at any of the Bench Registries, the same may be conducted at the nearest Bench Registry or at Principal Seat, Islamabad.