Latest Jobs in Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan March 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having Pakistani Nationality for the following vacant posts:
|Research Assistant||a. LLB from HEC recognized University.
b. Experience in the relevant field
|Stenographer||a. Graduation from HEC recognized University.
b. At least 100/50 w.p.m. speed in Short Hand and typing respectively.
c. Proficient in Computer specially in MS Office
|Lower Division Clerk||a. Intermediate At least 30 w.p.m. English typing speed.
c. Proficient in Computer especially in MS Office.
d. Preference will be given to the local Domicile holders of the respective stations
General Terms & Conditions:
- The above posts will be governed by the Federal Shariat Court (Terms & Conditions of Service of Staff) Rules, 1982.
- The Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Employees of Government/Serni Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through properchallenl
- Maximum age limit will be relaxed as per Government Policy, detail of which is also available on OTS website.
- Applications must reach OTS Headquarter, Office No.01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Phase-6 Bahria Town, Islamabad within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
- Application Form and online Fee Deposit Slips are available on Open Testing Service’s website.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable