Latest Jobs in Energy Department Sindh February / March 2021
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment on regular basis. The candidates must possess the Domicile of Sindh province (Urban/Rural).The required educational qualification and other particulars are shown against each post as under:-
|Name of Post||Prescribed Qualification|
|Dispatch Rider||i. Possession of a valid Driving license for Motorcycle
ii. Preferably Matric
|Driver||i. Possession of a valid LTV or HTV Driving license
ii. Must be able to maintain the Log Book
iii. At least five years experience as a Driver
|Chowkidar||Preferably literate person|
|Helper||Preferably literate person|
|Naib Qasid||Preferably literate person|
|Sanitary Worker /
|Preferably literate person|
General Term and Conditions:-
- Applications along with attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CN IC, domicile, PRC, experience certificate (if required), two passport size photographs, be submitted on prescribed proforma.
- Last date for submission of application is 15.03.2021. Applicants are advised to submit their attested documents in the office of Section Officer-II, Electricity Monitoring & Reconciliation Cell, Energy Department before due date at 3rd Floor, State Life Building No 3, opposite Chief Minister’s House, Karachi. By hand application will not be entertained / acknowledged.
- Age relaxation of 15 years will be allowed as per Sindh Government’s Notification.
- Candidates already in government service / semi-Govt. / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance copies, incomplete applications and those received after due date shall not be entertained.
- The existing quota of Rural 60% and Urban 40% including 15% Women, 5% Minorities & 5% Disabled will be maintained as per policy.
- The government reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the appointment process at any stage.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates
SECTION OFFICER-II (EM&RC)
FOR SECRETARY TO GOVT. OF SINDH