Latest Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) December 2020
Applications from Pakistan nationals on prescribed proforma are invited to fill vacancies mentioned below:-
|Name of Post
|Qualification & Experience|
• Or L.L.M.
• At least three years experience (One year practicing experience of High Court & Two years of District Courts/ Lower Courts, preferably in Constitution and Election matters)
2. Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
3. Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government
4. Persons already in Government service must apply through proper channel.
5. Applicants are required to apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or
jobs.ecp.gov.pk till 14-12-2020.
6. Applicants who applied through the Online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard
form, failing which candidates will fall in ineligible list.
7. Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format alongwith attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile
Certificate, L.L.B/L.L.M Degree and other Educational Credentials, Copy of District and High Court Bar Association Cards
alongwith experience certificates from concerned Bar Council & Association (District & High Court), to be attached, should
reach through P.O Box No.1418 till 14-12-2020.
8. All Applications submitted for the abovementioned posts earlier against the advertisement dated 30th July, 2020 have
been undone and shall not be considered. So, all applicants are required to apply afresh.
9. Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. [Only shortlisted candidates meeting the qualifications / experience
will be called for test / interview].
10. No TA/DA will be admissible.