Latest Jobs in District & Session Court Haripur June 2020
Applications are invited from bonafide residents of District Haripur till 04th July, 2020 for the following posts to be filled by initial
|Post with Scale||Qualification & Experience|
|Junior Scale Stenographer
|I. Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board and
II. A speed of 50 words per minute in shorthand and 35 words Per minute in typing in English. Preference will be
given to the candidates having knowledge of MS Office.
|Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||I. Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification
from a recognized Board;
II. A Speed of 30 words per minute in typing.
- All the applications shall be addressed to the undersigned and submitted by hand/through mail indicating the post applied for on application/envelope.
- Age will be reckoned as on the last date fixed for submission of application.
- Attested copies of academic certificates alongwith Domicile Certificate and CNIC Shall be attached with the application.
- Character Certificate from the Principal Academic Officer of the academic institution last attended shall be attached with the application.
- Character Certificate from two responsible persons not being his/her relative and well acquainted with his/her character and antecedents shall be attached with the application.
- The candidates shall bring original academic certificates alongwith domicile certificate and CNIC on the date fixed for test and interview.
- Material for appearing in test like clipboard, papers and pen etc. shall also be brought by the candidates.
- The candidates already in government service shall apply through concerned departments.
- Incomplete and late application shall not be entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill all or any of the above vacancies without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Date for test/ interview will be displayed on 20/07/2020 (Monday) in the premises of the office of undersigned.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the applicants/candidates.
District & Sessions Judge, Haripur