Latest Jobs in District & Session Court Bahawalpur August / September 2020
Applications are invited for the following posts:-
|POSTS||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE|
|Graduate from a recognized University having minimum typing speed 50 w.p.m and 110 w.p.m of shorthand speed. Candidates having computer knowledge will be preferred.|
|(i) Graduate in Library Science (Min 2nd Div) from recognized institution, well versed in computer applications & usage. (No 3rd Division in whole career).
(ii). Preference will be given to Master Degree holder in Library Science (MLIS), min. 2nd Division.
(iii). Preferably 1 year experience in the relevant field.
|BA/ B.Com (2nd Division)|
|B.A + 4 Months’ training in computer language/ BCS (2nd Division)|
|(i). 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences from HEC recognized university.
(ii) Computer literate with Typing Speed of 30 words per minute.
|i) Higher Secondary School Certificate (second division) from a recognized Board,
ii) A speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English and
iii) Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office application and he shall demonstrate such proficiency.
|Computer Hardware Technician
|i) Intermediate (F.A/F.Sc/ICS), 01 year Computer Hardware diploma from a recognized institution.
ii) Preferably 01 year experience in the relevant field in a well-known organization, (the most experience person will be preferred).
|Primary/ Middle pass, well versed in cooking, preference will be given to an experienced hand candidate.|
General Term and Conditions:
- Last Date to Submit Application is 12-09-2020
- All appointments will be based on merit.
- Age relaxation will be in accordance with Government Policy. Age will be calculated from the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates will be qualified on the basis of their academic and professional qualification.
- Applicants are required to bring their original credentials, DMCs/Certificates and C.N.I.C on the day of the interview.
- Appointment will be canceled deviating from the policy.
- The Undersigned have the right to increase or decrease the number of Vacancies for each category post.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will not be given any TA / DA.
- Candidates who are already working in government agencies have to bring the NOC of the concerned agency on the day of interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- The undersigned have the right to cancel or defer the recruitment process at any stage.
- The original credentials of the candidates will be verified by the concerned agencies.
- More instructions / Schedules are given below.