Latest Jobs in District Public School Sheikhupura August 2020
Following Female Staff required in District Public School:-
- Subject Specialist English
- Subject Specialist Urdu
- Subject Specialist Mathematics
- Subject Specialist Biology
- Subject Specialist Chemistry / Physics
- Subject Specialist Computer Science
Age Limit for Teachers: From 21 to 45 Years.
Age Limit for Ayya: From 18 to 40 Years.
Experience: Preference shall be given to teachers with 05 years’ experience of teaching in well-known educational institutions.
- The candidates shall send their applications along with CV, photo copies of all academic certificates, CNIC & 3 recent photographs on the address given below latest by 02.09.2020 (Office of the Additional Deputy Commissioner (General), Deputy Commissioner Office Sheikhupura).
- Written test shall be conducted on 07.09.2020 to 09.2020 at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM at District Public School, Sheikhupura and short listed candidates shall be caned for interview later on.
- Written test and interview (documents + demonstration) for teachers will consist of 50 marks each.
- Interview for the post of Ayyas shall be conducted on 09.2020 to 08.09.2020 at 04:00 PM at DPS Sheikhupura.
- The Chairman Recruitment Committee can waive off any condition subject to the approval of (BOG), DPS Sheikhupura, in case of suitable candidates.
- Initially, the selected candidates shall be on probation for the period of six months, which can be extended upto two years.
- Employment shall be regularized subject to successful completion of probation and satisfaction of the (BOG).
- Above mentioned posts are on contract basis for the period of two years, which is extendable on satisfactory performance However, the Chairman (BOG) / DC Sheikhupura may revoke the contract and dismiss at any stage in case of misconduct /willful negligence.
- No 3 Division in the whole educational career.
- Candidates who can speak fluent English shall be given priority.
- The trained/ highly qualified candidates shall be given preference.
- The candidature is liable to cancelation at any stage, even after selection, if information furnished by the candidates is found incorrect
- Selection shall be made strictly on merit.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for interview.
- The candidates shall have to present their original documents at the time of interview.
- No. of seats can be increased or decreased