Latest jobs in District Health Authority Tando Muhammad Khan August 2020
Recruitment of Staff from BPS-01 to BPS-04 for non-technical staff at Health Department District Tando Muhammad Khan Applications are invited from candidates possessing the under mentioned qualification:-
- Pump Operator
- Telephone Operator
- Sanitary Inspector
- Dental Attendant
- O.T. Attendant
- Lab Attendant
- Ward Servant
- Naib Oasid
- Aya / Dai
- Sanitary Patrol
- Sanitary Worker
- Security Guard
- All posts are not transferable and temporary.
- After Selection I Appointment on the post the successful candidate will be posted in District Tando Muhammad Khan.
The application should accompany the attested a set of photocopies of qualification i.e. Matriculation Certificate (showing the date of birth), and other qualification certificates, Domicile Certificate / PRC and CNIC and required qualification documents.
- The minimum and maximum age shall be computed as on the date and time of walk-in-interview, however, 15 years age relaxation will be given as per existing Government Notifications.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with existing policy regarding quota reserved for women, differently-abled and minorities.
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The number of posts in any case may fluctuate according to availability.
- The candidates are eligible to apply against the post of domicile District Tando Muhammad Khan.
- Incomplete applications cannot be entertained.
- After due date the application cannot be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one post.
- AU candidates must give Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test I sample at the time of interview after appearance before Interview Committee.