Latest Jobs in Directorate Of Labour Karachi February Jobs
Applications are invited for the following posts:-
- Team Supervisor
No of Posts:-
Observer (No of vacant Posts: 47)
Team Supervisor (No of vacant Posts: 47)
Enumerator (No of vacant Posts: 188)
General Term and Conditions:
- Eligible candidates may apply within 15 days after this advertisement.
- The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form / CV which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must enclose 2 Photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Educational / Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Government Policy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
- More details available in following advertisement published by Directorate Of Labour, Government of Sindh in National Newspapers.