Latest Jobs in Directorate General Soil & Water Conservation August 2020
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in the Directorate General Soil and Water Conservation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar. The requisite qualification and experience is shown against each post:-
|Post||Minimum Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria|
|Sub Engineer (Civil)||At least 2. class Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board with Three years Diploma of Associate Engineers (DAE), in 2. Division from a recognized institute in the relevant technology.|
|junior Clerk||I. At least second division Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board; and
ii. A speed of thirty words per minute In typing.
|Field Assistant||i. At least second class Secondary School
Certificate with (Science) from a recognized Board; and
ii. Three years Diploma of Field Assistant from a recognized Agriculture Training Institute:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- General Age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- The reserved quotas will be observed as per rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within 15 days from the issue of this advertisement Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for written test after the complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority has right to defer or cancel the recrutiment process at any stage.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculator or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers. A. Fee in not transferable or refundable.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- Application form and other details may be download/obtained from the ATS official website
- At initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to be attached with the application form except copy of CNIC and two white back ground passport size photographs.
- Form processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank online country wide branches. The dully filled in application forms alongwith original deposit slip, should reach within 15-days through any courier service/ registered post after publication of this advertisement to:- The Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), 171-G, Street No.36, Sector F-10/ I, Islamabad, for query or help dial. 051-2153577-9