Latest Jobs in Directorate General Public Relations Balochistan August 2020
The Directorate of Public Relations, Balochistan Quetta seeking following Positions to be filled on temporary basis for its Social Media Cell for a period of 6 Months and may be extended upon satisfactory performance “if needed”.
- Creative Producer
- Digital Graphic Designer
- 2D/3D Animator
- Audio Visual Editor
- Data Manger
- IT Admin
- Digital Photographer
- Creative Director
- Copy Writer
- Project Coordinator
- Social Media Handler
- Online Digital Content
- Manager (Web Developer)
- Quality Assurance Manager
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Applicants must be a Pakistan Citizen.
- The candidate having command over English, excellent communication, computer knowledge and report writing skill will be consider added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test /interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Initially contract will be for 06 months.(Extendable as per performance and output).
- Interested candidates having relevant experience shall submit their job application along with latest CV, CNIC attested supporting documents and experience certificates at Directorate of Public Relations Balochistan, Quetta.
- Applicants clearly mention name for post which applied, their telephone /cell phone, e-mail addresses, postal addresses on CV/covering letter and posted envelope. CVs can also be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for the relevant fields.
- In case a candidate is applying for more than one position, he may submit separate application for each position.
- Incomplete applications in any manner will be rejected.
- The Directorate reserves the rights to reject any or all the applications.
- Applications alongwith documents should be submitted in the Directorate of Public Relations Balochistan, Adalat Road, Quetta within One Month from the date of publication of this advertisement.