Latest Jobs in Commercial Bank August 2020
Our client is one of the largest Commercial Bank of the country, is currently looking for highly motivated, confident and sales oriented individuals to work in Officer Grade – Ill in a challenging environment to strengthen its Agriculture Business across the country.
The individuals meeting the following eligibility criteria are invited to apply with confidence to be part of the prestigious organization:
Education / Qualification: Graduation in Agriculture or related field from a University / Institute recognized by HEC (with at least 50% marks OR minimum CGPA 2.5).
Age: Maximum 35 years (as on last date for submission of applications.
Experience: Candidate with 1-2 years relevant banking experience will be preferred. Fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Region of posting: Gujranwala, Sargodha, Gujrat, Sialkot, Sukkur, Sheikhupura, D. G. Khan, Jhang, Lahore, Mianwali, Larkana, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Vehari, Hyderabad, Karachi, Mirpur Khas, Islamabad, Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Mardan, Gawadar, Quetta, Sibbi, Muzaffarabad (A.K.), Rawalakot (A.K.)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create awareness and market Agriculture Financing Products of the Bank through participation in community and industry events with a sales oriented approach
- To build strong relationship with potential clients of Agriculture Financing with
an objective of soliciting business relationship aligned with the sales targets.
- Visit farming areas for marketing of Banks Agri Financing Products to establish contacts with farmers and potential clients
- Guide farmers in completion of application and other formalities along with making spot visits for verification of farmer’s field and revenue records for verification of farmer’s facts and figures given in the farmer loan applications
- Timely processing of loan cases and completion of security / documentation required as per Bank’s instructions and Prudential Regulations while providing technical assistance to the farmers for proper utilization of funds and adopting new practices
- Prepare/ maintain MIS and provide required information to the management
- Maintain liaison with Revenue Authorities and local community to enable identification / selection of genuine customers and timely recovery of bank’s loans
- Achieve assigned agriculture targets and ensure timely recoveries of agriculture loans along with efficient maintenance of the existing portfolio
- Any other task assigned by their line manager
Interested candidates may apply online by 18 August 2020 as per given instructions:Candidates should complete all fields provided on the Web Portal and attach their CV. Information received after due date or incomplete or false in nature will result in rejection of the Application