Latest Jobs in Chip Training & Consulting Private Limited (CTC) August 2020
Chip Training & Consulting (Pvt.) Ltd. is Currently Seeking Application from Highly Competent and Experienced Professionals, for its Islamabad And Peshawar Offices for the Following Challenging Positions:
- Master’s degree in HR or Communication Disciplines from a reputed university with minimum 8 to 10 years working experience to handle project related activities.
- Must have ability to handle all HR functions and ensure proper functioning of all HR process at field level, coordination and communication with client, daily supervision and managing staff performance at all levels.
PROJECT OFFICER-PESHAWAR AND ISLAMABAD
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communication discipline with 4 to 5 years’ experience in handling HR functions including staff recruitment, staff Communication, grievances, report writing, letter preparation, and record keeping.
- Must have the ability to coordinate and handle recruitment and selection activities at all levels.
PROJECT ASSOCIATE-PESHAWAR AND ISLAMABAD
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with 2 years’ experience of supporting HR managers across departments at different levels.
- Responsible for HR functions including general staff communication, letter preparation, record keeping, handling project related activities and database
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ALL POSITIONS
- Good command on computer skills (MS office package)
- Must have ability to work under stressful situation on multiple assigned tasks within specified deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel extensively and work independently
Please apply (clearly mention the position and City applying for) by sending your CV to email@example.com BY 25th AUGUST 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Females are encouraged to apply.