Watch all News TV live streaming online for free Click Here
Our Esteemed Clint, the United Nations Development Programme is seeking to attract dynamic, result oriented leaders for the following positions
2D/3D Motion Graphic Animator
OFFICE LOCATION: Chief Minister Secretariat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Employment
UNDP is extending support to the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) in the integration of KP Tribal Districts and also implementing the risk communication strategy for COVID-19 response. The 2D/3D Motion Graphic Animator will work at the Strategic Communications Unit at the CM Secretariat and will work with the higher ranks of the KP Government and relevant government departments to achieve the successful implementation of the governance and economic reforms and the integration of the newly merged districts. The integration campaign is expected to cover public awareness, understanding, and support for the integration process.
The 2D/3D Motion Graphic Animator will support communications by providing graphics design and layout services by executing different integration campaigns related to print, social and electronic media.
Day to day supervision: Communications Manager, Digital and Content, Strategic Communications Unit (SCU)
He/ She shall be required to:
- With or without storyboards, create motion graphics and animated videos from start to finish;
- Create vector graphics, text for animations, and understanding of cinematic language, camera terminology;
- Effectively evaluate and manage time, resources, and deadlines to produce desired products both individually and as part of a team;
- Work with the content creator, graphics designer, and production staff to understand project scope and objectives;
- Possess an artistic eye for detail and understands the technical specifications for each project;
- Possess a strong sense of composition, color, and animation timing;
- Maintain a high consistent standard of quality and speed;
- Understand shot continuity of sequence to help guide shot creation;
- Work well on a team and successfully take direction from a supervisor.
- Advise government on best design options (for the given content), and propose multiple versions for their consideration;
- Expert in using Adobe Creative Suite especially (After Effects CC, Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop CC, CorelDRAW and Urdu typing.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Requires creativity, organization and ability to meet specific deadlines under stressful production conditions.
- Must have the ability to work with and take direction from seniors.
- Must have the ability to work varied hours as required to produce finished products.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Preference will be given to a person who can also handle production equipment’s and also can work on Cinema 4D and 3Ds Max.
Performance indicators to be set on a quarterly basis using the industry leading OKR system. OKRs will be scored at the end of the quarter according to the following metric:
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Equivalent Degree
Minimum of 3-5 years of professional proven experience of creating motion graphics
Initial contract to be of 3 months. Extension subject to performance, funding, and an enabling environment.
- Compensation based on market rates and salary history.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your technical skills in a policy environment alongside national and intl experts
- Opportunities to co-author to published policy and academic research
- Competitive market salary and non-salary benefits
- Group Life Insurance for employees and their dependents (excluding parents) with maternity benefits
- Group Health Insurance
- Daily Sustenance Allowance while of official travel
- Intl work environment
- Women-friendly workplace