Latest Career Jobs 91 2021
Applications for the under mentioned posts on Regular/ Contract basis are invited Suitable candidates who fulfill the required criteria may apply online latest by 25th January 2021
- Sr. Medical Officer (Medical Specialist)
- Sr. Medical Officer (Pediatrics)
- Sr. Medical Officer (ENT)
- Sr. Medical Officer (Eye)
- Sr. Medical Officer (Radiologist)
- Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Technician-II (Medical)
- Technician-11 (X-Ray)
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw / cancel vacancies at any time or to reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason. It a large number of applications are received the most eligible candidates who possess relevant experience will be short listed for test/interview.
- Where the last degree is 1st division, only one 2nd division from Metric onward is acceptable for eligibility. Candidates having 3rd division in academic career will not be eligible.
- First Class/ 1st Division means CGPA 2.5/4.00 for semester system or minimum 60% marks for annual system of examination.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years 8 Maximum age limit on closing date of advertisement is 35 years. However relaxation in age limit to government serving / retired employees will be granted as per rules.
- Candidates already serving in Government / Semi Government organizations must bring NOC along with other attested academic documents; otherwise they will not be entertained for test/interviews.
- Degrees / Certificates should only be from Universities / Institutions as recognized by the •HEC– and TMC (former PMDC where applicable.
- Please mention valid postal address/contact number/ Mobile number for information regarding test/interview through mail/text message/telephone calls.
- Selection of candidates will be made on provisional basis and joining will be subject to complete Security Clearance and Medical Fitness.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
How to Apply / Step by Step
Step-1: Registration / Sign-up (if New) / if already registered please Log-in by using CNIC and Password.
Step-2: Click on My CV to add relevant information
Step-3: Enter Personal Information
Step-4: Academic Information
Step-5: Professional / Technical Courses
Step-6: Work Experience
Step-7: Medical History (If any)
Step-8: Misc Information (e.g. Driving License etc)
Step-9: Finalize CV
Step-10: Apply against Relevant Job / Post
Step-11: View / Print CV for future reference.
- Please don’t forget to save step by step information, to avoid any information loss.
- Candidate must enter required information (e.g. qualification, course, experience, driving license etc) as per job requirements. In case of incomplete information candidate will not be shortlisted / considered for test / interview.