Latest Jobs in Capital Development Authority (CDA) July / August 2020
Applications are invited on prescribed Performa including employees of the CDA who are working on daily wages, D.P.L and contract, possessing required qualifications, experience and age limit as mentioned against each post in accordance with the regularization policy dated 05-11-2017 as adopted by CDA.
|Name of the post||No Of
|Minimum Qualification, Experience and other conditions|
|Assistant Director (Executive)||2||A Master’s degree in second class. Three years experience in the relevant field under Government or an organization or firm of repute in public or private sector or in local bodies.|
|Administrative Officer (Executive)||2||BA / B.Sc / B.com / BBA with 03 years experience in the relevant field under Government or an organization or firm of repute in public or private sector or in local bodies.|
|Assistant Security Officer||1||i. Second class Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification.
ii. 02 Years experience in the relevant field in a reasonable position in a Government
or an Organization or firm of reputed in public
iii. 02 years practical experience in intelligence duties will be preferable
Retired JCO of the rank of Subedar major.
|Senior Auditor||5||B.Com 2nd Division or Grade “C”, or B.A/ B.Sc 2nd Division or Grade “C” having qualified foundation course of AAT OR Foundation-I course of ICMAP or ICAP with computer literacy preference will be given to those having experience in the relevant field.|
|Data Entry Operator||1||Intermediate with computer skills|
|System Operator||1||Graduation with computer skills and typing speed 50 w.p.m.|
|Sub Engineer||1||Matric with three years diploma in associate engineering in the relevant field.|
|CCTV Operator||1||Intermediate and computer diploma at least one year from recognized institute. 06 month experience in the relevant field.|
|Junior Technician (Radiographer)||1||Matric (Science) with Diploma in Radiography. Preference will be given to those having higher relevant qualification and experience in the relevant field|
|Assistant Supervisor||1||Middle pass|
|Generator Operator||2||i) Matric with one year certificate in Electrical.
ii) 03 years Experience in Government or an Organization or firm of repute in public or private sector.
|Horticulture Supervisor||7||F.Sc with botany having requisite experience|
|Sanitary Supervisor||1||Intermediate with diploma / certificate in sanitation. Experience preferable|
|Work Supervisor||1||Intermediate with certificate in civil engineering|
|Electrician||3||Matric with trade test|
|Enquiry Clerk||2||Matric, typing speed 30 words P.M.|
|First Aid Technician||1||Matric with trade test.|
|LDC||14||Matric, typing speed 30 words P.M.|
|Mason||1||Primary with trade test|
|Plumber||3||Primary with trade test|
|Store Clerk||2||Matric, typing speed 30 words P.M.|
|Telephone Operator||1||Matric, Five years experience and sound technical knowledge of telephone and exchange installations.|
|Welder||1||Matric with trade test|
|Chiller Operator||3||Matric with science, preferably with relevant experience|
|Security Guard||99||Middle with strong physique and relevant experience|
|Key Mechanic||1||Middle with qualifying trade test|
|Store Man||1||Matric 2nd division, experience preferably|
|Store Munshi||1||Matric 2nd division, experience preferably|
|Tractor Operator||2||Middle with driving license with 5 years relevant experience|
|Tube Well Operator||11||Matric with relevant experience|
|Wildlife Watcher||2||Matric with Science|
|LTV Driver||1||Middle with LTV driving license with 5 years relevant experience|
|Moazzan||1||hafiz-e-quran, Preferably possessing requisite religious knowledge|
|Masalchi||2||Primary Passed with experience in the relevant field.|
|Ward Boy||8||Middle pass preferably with relevant experience|
|Attendant||4||Middle preferably with relevant experience|
|Beldar||4||Primary with strong physique|
|Bush Cutter Operator||3||Preferably primary|
|Cleaner / Khakroob||25||Literate|
|Cook||1||Literate, passing trade test cook class-III, Two years experience in the field in a hostel / hotel or Guest house.|
|Frash||1||Literate, preferably middle|
|Helper||12||Primary with strong physique|
|Labour||9||Literate with 05 years Experience as a laborer.|
|Mali / OGM||328||Literate, preferably primary.|
|Naib Qasid||17||Middle pass|
|OT Attendant||1||Middle pass preferably with relevant experience|
|Room Attendant||2||Middle pass|
|Sanitary Worker||65||Literate, preferably primary.|
|Street Performer||7||Literate, preferably primary.|
In case of daily wages/DPL/contact/ employees of CDA.
- All the officials / officers working in the CDA on daily wages, DPL and Contract, basis, on or before 21.06.218 are eligible to apply against the post, which they are presently occupying. Their case will be dealt in accordance with Regularization policy issued by Establishment Division, G.o.P vide O.M No. Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan’s O.M No. F.53/1/2008-SP, dated 11-5-2017 adopted by CDA vide HRD, CDA’s Notification, dated 17-10-2017.
- The application should be submitted to the office of concerned Director within 15 days after appearing advertisement in press along with all the attested copies of educational documents, domicile, CNIC, proof of employment / attendance.
- The concerned Director should submit the application to Director HRD-II within 03 (three) days of closing date of receipt of application along with documents mentioned at ii) – a certificate that employee was on CDA strength on or before cutoff date i.e. 21.06.2018.
- In case of failure to apply in response to this advertisement within due date, the right of appointment on regularization basis of employees working on daily wages, DPL, Contract against regular post shall be forfeited.
In case of General Public:
- Woman, Disable, Minority as well as CDA Employee’s son quota will be observed as per instructions of the Government/Authority.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per prevailing Rules.
- No TA / DA shall be admissible for the test /interview.
- The candidates working in Government / public sector departments/organizations should apply online. However they will have to provide NOC at the time of test / interview.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview through SMS, therefore active mobile number should be mentioned on application Form. However CDA will take no responsibility for non-receipt of SMS due to any reason.
- Application can be submitted online through CDA’s Website within 15 days after appearing advertisement in press. Direct applications will not be entertained
- CDA has reserved the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process and reduce, increase or abolish any or all the posts without assigning any reasons.
- For any clarification, please contact on Phone # 051-9252995.