Latest Jobs in Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division September 2020
Application are invited from Male/Female citizens of Pakistan for recruitment in the Establishment Division (Main) having requisite Qualification, Domicile and age limit against the following positions:
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
• 06 (Six) weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) conducted by NITB is mandatory after selection before completion of Probation Period.
|Statistical Assistant||Graduate with Economic/Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.|
|Research Assistant||Graduate with Economic/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the subjects.|
|I.T Assistant||2rd Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science recognized by Higher Education Commission.
2nd Class Bachelors degree from a recognized university with the one year diploma in Computer Sciencennformation technology from a recognized board of Technical Education.
• Minimum speed of 80140 w.p.m. in Shorthand/Typing speed respectively
• Must be computer literate.
|Upper Division Clerk||• Intermediate.
• 03 (Three) weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) conducted by NITB is mandatory after selection before completion of Probation Period.
|Lower Division Clerk||• Matric
• Minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
• 03 (Three) weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) conducted by NITS is mandatory after selection before completion of Probation Period.
Terms & Conditions:
- Those who fulfilled prescribed qualification /experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form for recruitment along
with an attested copy of CNIC and two coloured passport size photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the Section Officer fAdmn-II), Establishment Division (Main) Room No.1115-J, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.
- The prescribed application form is also available on Establishment Division’s website. The same can also be downloads from PPRA’s website
- The relevant/required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test/Interview. Copies of the documents will be not be entertained.
- Establishment Division (Main) reserves the right to cancel/reduce or enhance the number of posts at any time.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one post, shall submit separate applications, as per SI. No.1.
- The applicants shall specifically mention the domicile/quota against which they apply for a post.
- Those who are already in service must apply ‘Through Proper Channel”.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per Establishment Division’s O.M No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 28.11.2000 and clarification dated 24.06.2010.
- All recruitments shall be made in accordance with the Mechanism defined by Establishment Division, MS Wing’s O.M. No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 16-01-2015 and amended vide O.M No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 06-05-2020.
- Incomplete applications or those which received after due date will not be entertained.
- Female, Disabled and Minorities will encouraged to apply.
- Only those candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/interview.
- No TAIDA will be admissible to appear for Test/Interview.