Latest Jobs in Board of Revenue Sindh September 2020
Applications are invited for initial recruitment / appointment having Domicile of Sindh province for non-technical posts BS-01 to BS-04 in the Board of Revenue Sindh and its attached Wings / Departments as under:-
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Cook||i. Primary Pass
ii. Having 01 year cooking experience
|Daftri||Matriculation from a recognized Board having B Grade|
|Naib Qasid / Kotar||Preferably literate persons|
|Chowkidar||Preferably literate persons|
|Sanitary Worker / Sweeper / Khalasi||Preferably literate persons|
TERMS & CONDITIONS / GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- The candidates who have already applied in pursuance of earlier advertisement published by this department in different newspapers in the month of March, 2020, need not apply on the same posts afresh.
- The application on the following format along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification CNIC, Domicile, PRC and Experience Certificate (if required) should be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Board of Revenue, Sindh, Shahbaz Building Block-D, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad.
- Last date of submission of applications is 05th October, 2020.
- 05% quota for women and 05% quota for minorities reserved under the rules / government policy.
- Rural 60% and Urban 40% quota shall be maintained as per Government policy.
- Applicants already in government service shall apply through their respective departments / proper channels.
- There shall be general relaxation in upper age limit of (15) years as per government policy / rules in vogue, as circulated vide Notification No.S011(SGA&CD)5-64/2011, Karachi, dated 27th July, 2020.
- The canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased; nobody will have the right to challenge the same.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The vacancies are purely temporary basis and will be on permanent basis after completion of probation period provided as under the Sindh Service (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973.
- No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates who appear for test / interview.