Latest Jobs in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Malakand October / November 2020
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Malakand invites job application for the following posts:-
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- Computer Operator
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Khadim Masjid
General Term and Conditions:
- Last Date to Submit Application is 16-11-2020
- All appointments will be based on merit.
- Age relaxation will be in accordance with Government Policy. Age will be calculated from the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates will be qualified on the basis of their academic and professional qualification.
- Applicants are required to bring their original credentials, DMCs/Certificates and C.N.I.C on the day of the interview.
- Appointment will be canceled deviating from the policy.
- The Undersigned have the right to increase or decrease the number of Vacancies for each category post.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will not be given any TA / DA.
- Candidates who are already working in government agencies have to bring the NOC of the concerned agency on the day of interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- The undersigned have the right to cancel or defer the recruitment process at any stage.
- The original credentials of the candidates will be verified by the concerned agencies
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online, application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA or appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Availability of online Application Form on etea.edu.pk on 15-10-2020
- Last date for submission of online Application is 16-11-2020.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not sham it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application font will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.