Latest Jobs in Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) July 2020
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year
Post: Compliance Monitor
Max. Age Limit: 30 years
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized university with at-least 01 year experience in data collection, conducting interviews, data collection and data entry.
- Have experience in operating android application
- Should possess the LTV licence for the category of motorbike
|District||No. of Posts||District||No. of of Post||District||No. of Posts||District||No. of Posts|
|Azad Kashmir (20)|
|Jhal Magsi||2||Dera Bugti||3||Kech||4||Zhob||3|
|Gillgit Baltistan (13)|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhaw (110)|
|Bannu||6||Malakand P Area||5||Karak||5||Bajaur Agency||4|
|Haripur||4||Nowshera||5||Lakki Marwat||6||Kurram Agency||4|
|Bahawalnagar||11||Khushab||5||Dera Ghazi Khan||11||Lodhran||10|
|Rahim Yar Khan||15||Rawalpindi||13||Khanewal||12||Multan||11|
|Kambar Shahdad Kot||6||Shaheed Benazirabad||10||Badin||10||Mirpur Khas||6|
|Karachi South||4||Sukkur||6||Dadu||6||Naushahro Feroze||7|
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service must resign from their job at the time of joining.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Applications on prescribed “Application Form” duly filled in by the interested candidates along-with copies of CNIC, domicile, LTV (Motorcycle) license, educational documents and experience certificates should reach Director HR (HQ & Policy) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in government
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire individual consultancy services against the following positions under National Social Protection Programme (NSPP) funded by World Bank;
- Enrolment & Monitoring Specialist
- Contract Management Specialist
- System Engineer
- NSER Compliance and Payment Coordinator
- Operations Coordinator
- Data Scientist
- Data Management Specialist
- Team Leader: Policy Research and Governance Expert
- Research Methodology and Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
- Social Sector Economist and Financial Forecasting/ Modelling Expert
- Data Analytics Expert
- A consultant shall be selected in accordance with the method contained in Part V of the World Bank’s Guidelines for Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank’s Borrowers, January 2011 revised July 2014 which can be perused at the website: .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Remuneration would be negotiable commensurating to qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Attention of prospective individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of Consultants’ Selection Guidelines: whereby “Consultants shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to other clients, or that may place them in a position of being unable to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the Borrower”.
- Applications on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s official website duly filled in by the interested candidates along-with updated/detailed CV should reach on the following email address email@example.com within 15 days of publication of this advertisement by mentioning the name of the Post applied for in the Subject.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ON CONTRACT BASIS
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) require the services of qualified, highly talented and self-motivated Pakistani Nationals against the following positions, purely on contract basis, initially for a period of one year (extendable up to a maximum period of three years subject to satisfactory performance and requirements of the Programme):
- Compliance Monitors Phase II
- Director General (SPS-20), BISP HQ
- Director (IT Strategy)
- Head of PMO
- Information Security Manager
- Information Security Administrator
- Head of Data Management
- Data Scientist
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview based on their performance in the Screening Test.
- A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible.
- Selected candidate will have to produce Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- If any regular officer/official in an equivalent pay scale is selected against this position than he/she will be taken on deputation basis subject to provision of NOC by the parent department at the time of interview regarding relieving in case of selection.
- Interested Candidates will apply by sending applications, on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s official website along-with updated/detailed CV, through email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.