Latest Jobs in Benami Transactions Adjudicating Authority December 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for filling up the following vacancies purely on temporary basis.
|Name of Post||Qualification/ Experience|
|Steno typist||i) Intermediate,
ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively.
iii) Must be computer literate
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test/ Interview.
- Please do not attach copies of academic certificates/ degrees at the initial stage.
- The interested candidate should clearly mention the post applied for on the top left of the envelope.
- Eligible Government Servant should apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for the Test/Interview.
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to general upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit in terms of relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993.
- Incomplete applications or those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Appearing in the Test/Interview will not confer any right of appointment to any candidate under this advertisement.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications by post on the prescribed format with recent photograph and a copy of CNIC within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to Registrar, Adjudicating Authority Benami Transactions, Room No.561, FBR House, G-5, Islamabad.