Latest Jobs in Auditor General of Pakistan August 2020
Applications arc invited from suitable candidates for recruitment in the Department of the Auditor General of Pakistan against the following posts: –
|Name & BPS of Posts||No. of
|Junior Auditor (BPS-11)||18||(I) 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Commerce from HEC recognized University and
(2) Computer literate with typing speed 30 WPM
|Staff Car Driver (BPS-4)||8||(i) Primary Pass
(ii) Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
|Naib Qasid (BPS-I)||25||Primary Pass|
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Fist years general age relaxation has been included in the above mentioned column of age limit.
- Applicant already in government service should apply through proper chancel.
- Applicant may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application from for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies/degrees/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Boards/ Universities/ Institutes.
- Information provided in the application from will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, the Department of Auditor General of Pakistan reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Department of the Auditor General of Pakistan reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in pan or whole , increase/decrease the number of posts.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Applications, incomplete or received alter the expiry date will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document with application form.
- The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Department of the Auditor General of Pakistan Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and one latest passport size photograph on the prescribed format shall reach to respective offices with 15 days from the date of advertisement us per following addresses mentioned in advertisement published by AGP.