Latest Jobs in Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) December 2020
Applications are invited for recruitment in ANF from Pakistani Nationals who fulfill the criteria as mentioned against each post. Details of posts are as under:-
|Sr. No.||Name of post||BPS||No. of post|
|5.||Data Entry Operator||BPS-14||02-Posts|
|7.||UDC (Upper Division Clerk)||BPS-11||04-Posts|
|8.||ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector)||BPS-11||38-Posts|
|9.||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||BPS-09||13-Posts|
|14.||Constable (Drug Attendent)||BPS-07||07-Posts|
Terms and Conditions:
- For Online Candidates. Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications on the prescribed form online through given below link within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- For Offline Candidates. Areas where internet facility is not available, candidates may submit their application
through mail /courier on the address of desired Exam Centre.
- Following 5 x Exam Centres have been notified:-
|Exam centre 1.||Lahore||Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force Punjab Old Airport, VIP Flight Complex Road Near Ayyub Stadium Lahore Cantt Phone: 042-99221095-96|
|Exam centre 2||Rawalpindi||Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force North Plot No. 13. Near Yamaha Chowk Industrial Triangle, Kahuta Road, Islamabad Phone: 051-4492235-6|
|Exam centre 3||Quetta||Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force Balochistan 449-A, Musa Road Quetta Cantt Phone: 081-9202797|
|Exam centre 4||Karachi||Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force Sindh G-13, Block No. 8, Khayaban-e-Jami Clifton, Karachi Phone: 021-99204986|
|Exam centre 5||Peshawar||Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force KP 13, 14 Industrial
Estate,Jamrud Road, Hyatabad, Peshawar Phone: 091-9217310
Last date of online submission is 15 Dec 2020
- The age would be calculated uptill closing date. Application received after due date, by Fax/email or incomplete will NOT be entertained. The relaxation of upper age limit by a period of five years, has already been included.
- Age limit will be relaxed by three years in case of candidates belonging to the schedule castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir; Gilgit Baltistan, Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan.
- Age limit will also be relaxed by 15 years or the number of years, personnel have actually served, whichever is less, in the case of retired / released personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel. Maximum age relaxable by not more than ten years for Government servants who have on the closing date completed at least two years continuous Government service up to the age of 55 years wherever applicable.
- Prescribed experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) will be counted after acquiring the requisite basic educational qualification and age on the closing date.
- The quota reserved for disabled will be adhered to as per Government Instruction on the subject.
- The applicants can apply for more than one post at one time. However, separate application is required to be submitted for each post. All successful candidates will be medically examined and their appointment will be subject to medical fitness.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- All candidates will deposit (on line) Rs.350/- in ANF Welfare Fund Account No 3016955724 (branch code 0551) of National Bank of Pakistan Murree Brewery Branch Rawalpindi. The deposited bank challan number will be mentioned on application form and the same deposit slip will be brought along on the first day of test.
- Original academic/ experience certificates, CNIC & domicile alongwith lx attested copy of each will be required at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake documents/false information shall be rejected on detection at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Government SOP on COVID-19 will be implemented in true spirit during test / interviews.